Zealously Advocating For Victims Of Serious Accidents
People injured in a serious car or truck accident, slip and fall, drunk driving accident or train accident often need legal assistance to recover adequate compensation for their injuries. In these cases, simply accepting an offer from an insurance company may not be enough to cover hospital bills, long-term medical care, loss of income and monthly expenses. However, an experienced lawyer can help you seek damages from the negligent party.
Mercy Carter, L.L.P., has years of combined experience helping accident victims and their families in Texas and Arkansas. Our legal team includes a skilled litigator who is not afraid to fight for your right to compensation. Attorney W. David Carter has been recognized by his peers for his skills in the courtroom. He has earned the peer review award designation of AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named to the Texas Super Lawyers list every year since 2019. To speak lease call our Texarkana, Texas, office at 903-794-9419.
A Life-Changing Accident Can Happen Anywhere
We represent victims of almost any type of accident, including:
- Car and truck accidents — In addition to car accident victims, we also represent pedestrians, motorcyclists and bicyclists who were hit by another vehicle..
- Premises liability — This includes slip-and-fall accidents and other unsafe property issues.
- Assault — If you were the victim of assault or sexual assault due to negligent security, such as poor lighting or broken security systems, we can help. We also represent people who were sexually abused by a clergy member.
- Train accidents — These include injuries to railroad employees and to people at railroad crossings.
The Injuries Are Severe
The effects of serious accidents include very severe injuries. The injured person may suffer temporary or permanent disability, disfigurement or wrongful death. Other typical injuries are:
- Electrical injuries
- Paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Loss of sight or hearing
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Emotional trauma